| Name: *2.4G Radio Frenquency(RF) Wireless remote control Presenter(RC laser pointer)
Model No.: SC-LP-308
Country of Origin: China
Minimum Order: 100pc
Battery: 2 pcs AAA 7# Batteries
Export Markets: worldwide
1.Red Laser pointer function
2.Remote control Page up/down function
3.U Flash Memory Disk (U Stick)(This is an optional function which can be add into the Receiver, Memory space can be customised to be 64M, 128M, 256M, 512M, 1G, 2G..)
1.This RC Laser pointer work with a receiver, the receiver is USB plug-and-play. No driver required.
2.System: WINDOWS98/2000/ME/XP Linux & Mac OS
3.Radio Frenquency technology(2.4GHz).
4.Control distance: More than 20m
5.Working voltage: 3V
6.Sleep current: 1uA
8.Max output: < 1mW or <5mW
10.The color and the surface of the pen can be customized, We have 4 types of receiver ,you can choose any of it.
Product Size: 12.1*2.5*1.45cm
Packing: Gift Box or Color Box
Lead Time: 10 days
The RC laser pointer system is composed of a transmitter(pen) and a receiver,there are 3 buttons on the pen which controls "PageUp", "PageDown","laser point" function respectively,the receiver is pluged into the computer's USB port when working.
To make your presentations flow continuously, the RC smart laser pointer integrates the slide page up/down functions with a laser pointer on a remote hand held device using a 2.4G Hz Radio Frenquency technology. The laser pointer enables mobility of up to 20-30 meters or a much further distance from the PC while still maintaining a full navigational control of your presentations.
The RC laser pointer does not require any special driver, conveniently plug and play.
1) Plug and play function, no special programming needed
2) Working on any computer using a usb port
3) 2.4G Hz high Radio Frenquency control signals makes remote control more stable and more reliable and the remote control range could be over 20m-30m or a much further distance with a very low power.
3)Installation and Usage
1) Plug the receiver into usb port, Please wait for the computer to seek the hardware and install it automatically.
2)Begin your presentation.
1)Do not aim the laser pointer to the eye directly. It may damage the eye!
2) The laser pointer can not be sold to children.